-If one more person pronounces supposedly like “supposebly” I am just gonna snap
-Why anyone would want their love life displayed on national television is beyond me
-However, I did nominate Jessie for the next bachelorette ;)
-To the kid in my ethics class during our discussion on abortion: bringing up how your dog & your girlfriend’s dog got together and got pregnant, then confessing that you and your girlfriend performed a puppy abortion is not only too much information, but entirely irrelevant and psycho!
-I like to walk through the city while listening to “Only Time” by Enya and “Vindicated” by Dashboard Confessional because it makes me feel like I’m an angel and no one can see me.
-If I ever have boy and girl twins, I want to name them Epic and Enya. ;)
-I’ve decided that math is a woman. Because it comes off as organized and absolute, but in reality is conniving and backstabbing. Just when you think you understand it, something changes. It gets away with breaking rules.
And then I think English is a man. Because you expect it to break rules, and you’re okay with it. It’s romantic and objective and frustrating yet brilliant. Once you understand it, you never stop loving where it goes. What it lacks in organization it makes up for in versatility.
So I guess that means I’m not a lesbian. Good deal.
-On the light rail, I often look at the other people on the train imagine what would happen if the train crashed and we all ended up in a deserted place. I observe each person and decide things like- who would take leadership roles, who would be a jerk, who would fall in love, etc.
-So I guess Chris Brown wrote Rihanna’s song “Disturbia,” which is kind of ironic and makes me think “FORE-SHADOWING!!!”
-Bigger or Better is the world’s best game.
-I find it hard to read The Onion in public because I always laugh out loud. Emphasis on LOUD.
-Today in English, my professor said, “Wow, didn’t I do good?” And I said “Technically, you did well.” She glared at me. : ( But the class giggled.
-Mr. Walsh got reinstated!!!!
-I am so excited for spring break ! Text for details. ;)
Taylore
8 years ago




1 comments:
I love this. And you. EPIC! Yessss. :D
Post a Comment